Collect, store and feed using a single Innovative breastmilk container! Reasons why lactation consultants and mums love Snappies:
Aseptic and Ready to Use: Manufactured with an aseptic interior.
Minimize Contamination: The flip-top is conveniently hinged to the
container so it will never be lost or dropped and can be easily opened and
closed with one hand.
Convenient: The lid locks back out of the way while in use and closes with
an audible “snap” to indicate an airtight, leak-resistant seal.
Direct connection: Compatible with Ameda®, Medela® and most other
standard ring-sized pumps.
Leak Proof: Our patented triple-seal design provides an airtight and leak-resistant seal for maximum shelf life in a refrigerator or freezer
Easy Identification: Record the mother's name, date and collection time to eliminate any potential identification problems.
Ideal Material: Food-grade polypropylene will not bind or hold milk fat during storage. Does not contain Bisphenol A, PVC or DEHP.
Stable: Large base keeps Snappies stable container while in use or when stored on a shelf in refrigerator or freezer.
No transfer: The baby can be fed from the same container by mothers
and other caregivers.
Convenience Sizes: 1oz. (35mL) is ideal for colostrum collection.
2.3 oz. (70mL) size is ideal for NICU and young babies.
Dual Graduations: Accurate, easy-to-read graduations in both oz. and mL.
Disposable and Recyclable: Making the world better for the
1oz/ 30ml Snappies
- Ideal for colostrum collection – minimize loss of ‘Precious Gold’
- Can attach directly to breastpump or can hand express into
- Appropriately sized to store mother’s milk as her supply increases to meet baby’s needs
- Requires less space for storage
- Ideal size for feeding, minimizing waste
- Nursing staff can easily recognize the smaller containers and use them first
2.3oz/ 70ml Snappies
- Ideal when Mother’s milk supply is fuller
- Ideal quantity for NICU baby feeds – no waste of precious breastmilk